Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE GOOD MEMORIES IN THIS HORRIBLE SCHOOL YEAR

On my first day of school I felt really nervous. But then i meet with Alejandro(I already knew him form another school) and I felt much better, that day Luisana and Michell where traviling, so I was the only girl. Then Mr.Phillip introduced him slef and I remember a parents chair broke while Mr.phillip was introducing him self (LOL), hehe, well after Mr.Phillip introduced him self he gave each of us a schedule, and then we went to science class. There he was, Mr.Sam Uber a cool and fun science teacher, he assinged each of us a specific chair so he could remember our names, after that he told us to ask the person beside us something about them, I was beside Fabrizio, he dint really tell me much and I couldnt understand his name because he was speaking to low(hehe), after that Mr.Sam gave us books and told us to write our names, then we just talked about us.

Our second class was music, also with Mr.Sam, we would hear a song and then write about it, the rythm, instruments, lyrics, etc, then we started researching about a specific type of music, I was team with leo Mata, we got jingles and the video we looked for was so funny,(hahahhahah) everyone laughed a lot.


Then Michell and Luisana finally got back from their trip, we became great friends, they where really speciall with me and ill never forget them, I remember we use to fight but we would always go back and say hey lets be friends again. After some month Oriana Di siervo got to school, first i though she was silly, (i regret that) but then i realized she wasent how i though she was, Oriana and me became close friends, Oriana made me laugh when i was sad, she was always there, Ill miss her a lot, Ill never forget He walks He stalks muajajjaj, (hahahah).

On earth day we had the 5K run i was like the last one, (hehe) then we planted trees and then we picked up garbage, Oriana, Alejandro, Klaus and me where team, we picked up a lot of garbage and we had a lot of fun exchainging Ipods (hahaha).! Oh and once me and Alejandro got on Miss.Alisons hamack and suddenly the hamack fell (OUCH),that really hurt but it was so funny, we dint imagine it would fall(hahahahahahah).

No comments: